Snapped4U offers an easy way to sell event photos. The account owner creates a gallery, sets the photo price, and uploads the photos. Snapped4U sells the photos as jpeg files and emails purchases immediately upon receipt of payment. The maximum photo price that can be set is $20.
On the 1st and 15th of each month, Snapped4U transfers the balance in the account owner’s Snapped4U account to the account owner’s PayPal account. For this reason, the email address used for the Snapped4U account must be the same email used for the PayPal account.
Account owners can personalize a url and create a Custom Page exclusively of all their active galleries.
Snapped4U offers 2 types of galleries:
- Event Galleries for all kinds of events, including portrait shoots.
- Fundraising Galleries for photos being sold to benefit a charitable cause.
When the fundraising option is used, the account owner pledges a donation per photo sold. It’s up to the account owner to honor the pledge.
The account owner is responsible for organizing, identifying, and promoting the gallery to make it customer-friendly.
- Large galleries confuse customers. Our recommended limit is 300 photos.
- A gallery can be made private by assigning a password.
- Posting periods are 4 months. Expired galleries can be renewed.
Snapped4U is for event photography and portrait photography. Customers visit Snapped4U to purchase photos they are in. Travel, landscape, still-life, and stock photos are not for Snapped4U.
- Photographers should be sure the people they photograph understand that the photos will be sold online.
- Maximum file size is 8MB.
- The long side of each photo should be at least 1600 pixels to allow the customer to print an 8x10.
- Photo editing is not an option once a photo is posted.
- Photos may be added to a gallery at any time, and photos that have not sold may be deleted at any time.
- All photos, including those in password-protected private galleries, are subject to our Terms and Conditions. No Prohibited Content is allowed.
- There is no out-of-pocket expense. There is no registration fee and there are no posting fees.
- Snapped4U retains a sales commission on the photos that sell: $0.50 on photos priced $5 or less and 10% on all others.
Snapped4U works best for event photography and portrait shoots. It offers great fundraising opportunities, too!